The annual IGA Taste Great Southern is under way and it’s a great excuse to visit our South West. There’s so much to see and do in this lovely part of Western Australia.
Make sure you go to the website now to select the events you wish to attend. Some events are already sold out, so we recommend that you book early. Events range from free and low cost to some more amazing degustations.
Venues extend throughout the region, as well as opportunities to visit the many tourism attractions such as wineries, breweries, beaches, forests and more.
Events To Look Forward To:
- Fervor & Skyhook Helicopters Picnic at Breaksea Island (March 31): A gourmet picnic on the famous island after a scenic 15 minute scenic flight.
- Junkyard Feast (April 1): An unforgettable feast in the festival’s most unique location – Wilson WA! A banquet straight from the flames.
- Sundown Soiree with Colin Fassnidge (April 7): Enjoy canapes and award winning wine as the sun sets at The Lake House Denmark.
- Albany Wine & Food Festival (April 8):Celebrate a showcase of local wine, food vendors and more with cooking demonstrations by Colin Fassnidge, wine seminars and live music.
- 3drops Long Lunch at Garrison Restaurant (9 April): Join Colin Fassnidge and the team at Garrison with one of the best views over Albany and the Harbour.
All the details of all the events and links are online at www.tastegreatsouthern.com.au.